Duplex for rent in the Orchards at Ellerslie
Available on July 1st, 2017.
• Security deposit is $1,700 and monthly rental is $1,700.00 not including utilities.
• Minimum 1-year lease.
Reference check required
• No Pets, No Smoking
The 1,250 square feet home built in 2014 features:
• Open concept main floor which includes hardwood flooring, quartz countertops, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave as well as fireplace.
• Upper floor includes 21/2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms including master bedroom with shower and walk-in closet.
• Unfinished basement that includes washer and dryer.
• Fenced backyard with a patio and gas line to facilitate a gas hook up barbecue
• Double detached parking pad and electrical plug in for winter.
The home is only:
• 3 minute walk to the City of Edmonton transit bus stop which runs to Century Park Transit Centre.
• 5 minute drive from South Edmonton Common which features numerous restaurants, shops, cinema and grocery stores (Costco, Walmart, Superstore and Save on Foods).
• 15 minutes from Edmonton International Airport
The neighbourhood features:
• K-9 school opens in September, 2017
• Numerous daycare options for children within a 5 minute drive
Rent includes access to the Orchards Neighbourhood Association which includes: Children’s playground, toboggan hill, ice skating rink/basketball court and tennis court all within a 10 minute walk.
If interested an open house for viewing will be held at the home located at:
5651 Crabapple Way
• Thursday May 25, 2017 - 6pm to 8pm
• Sunday May 28, 2017 – 6pm to 8pm