1 Bedroom Basement Suite In Glenbrook

Independent Rental Listing

$1,050

Calgary SW
3724 42 Street SW
1 beds 1 baths 807 sqft

Property Description

The 1 bedroom basement suite is great value! Like new bathroom, contemporary uptown kitchen, computer nook plus a spacious bedroom, huge living room, your own laundry facility, cozy carpet and tile. Located on a whisper quiet street lined with mature trees, easy access to the bus route, shopping and minutes to downtown or out to the mountain playground. Fully fenced for security and privacy, landscaped. Parking at back. Only have to pay for 40% of utilities, upstairs covers the other 60%. Glenbrook is an established community with young professionals, schools, community facilities and near Mount Royal College.


Details

Property type: Basement
Available: Now
Term: 12 months
Family Living: Allowed
Parking: Street Parking
Furnished: No
Pets: No
Smoking: No

Comments

Rent: + 40% of Utilities

Property Features

Fridge
Oven/Stove
Tile Flooring
Laundry - In Suite
Carpeted Floors
Fenced Backyard
Window Coverings

Community Features

Bike Paths
Bus
Playground/Park
Shopping Center

Similar Listings

Ogden, Calgary

3 Bedroom RENOVATED Townhouse for Rent in Ogden


$1,195
Blank
Marlborough, Calgary

2 Bed Duplex for Rent in Marlborough Park!


$1,100
Blank
McDougall, Edmonton

1 Bed Condo for Rent in Central McDougall/ Heat & Water Included


$850
Blank
Varsity, Calgary

2 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in McLaurin Village - Varsity!


$1,195
Blank

Quality Homes. Premium Care. Find a Property Today.