2 Bedroom Main Floor Suite In Glenbrook

Independent Rental Listing

$1,245

Calgary SW
3724 42 Street SW
2 beds 1 baths 883 sqft

Property Description

2 Bedrooms main floor with gleaming hardwood floors. Large sunshiny kitchen with corner windows. Bath is in like new condition, main floor laundry. Located on a whisper quiet street lined with mature trees, easy access to the bus route, shopping and minutes to downtown or out to the mountain playground. Fully fenced for security and privacy, landscaped. Parking at back. Only have to pay for 60% of utilities, downstairs cover the other 40%. Glenbrook is an established community with young professionals, schools, community facilities and near Mount Royal College.


Details

Property type: Main Floor
Available: Now
Term: 12 months
Family Living: Allowed
Parking: Street Parking
Furnished: No
Pets: No
Smoking: No

Property Features

Dishwasher
Fridge
Laminate Floors
Microwave
Oven/Stove
Tile Flooring
Laundry - In Suite

Community Features

Bike Paths
Bus
Golf Course
Playground/Park
Public Library
Shopping Center

Similar Listings

Pineridge, Calgary

3 BR Townhouse for Rent in Pineridge w/ Assigned Parking.


$1,350
Blank
Glenridding Heights, Edmonton

Beautiful & Modern Townhouse for Rent in Glenridding!


$1,400
Blank
Varsity, Calgary

2 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in McLaurin Village - Varsity!


$1,195
Blank
Ogden, Calgary

3 Bedroom RENOVATED Townhouse for Rent in Ogden


$1,195
Blank

Quality Homes. Premium Care. Find a Property Today.