Located in a fantastic, inner-city neighbourhood that has easy access to schools (Audrey Buchanan Elementary School, Saint Joseph Elementary & Junior High, Ecole de la Rose Sauvage, Rosemont, Cambrian Heights, Highwood & James Fowler Highschool), Confederation Park, multiple bike paths and a wide variety of restaurants, grocery & convenience stores. Easy commute to downtown, SAIT, U of C, the airport, and Deerfoot Trail. Walking distance to a wide variety of public transportations stops including, #2, #3/301, #20, and #38.
Things you’ll want to know;
● Located on a quiet street
● 3 bedrooms downstairs PLUS an office (or additional bedroom) on the upper level
● Open concept kitchen and dining room
● Spacious full bathroom downstairs, half bath upstairs
● Large fenced backyard with new sod
● Lots of street parking available
● Washing machine & dryer included
● No Pets/Non-Smoking
Check out our short virtual tour right here:
Professionally managed and marketed by Hope Street Real Estate Corp. We check credit, employment, and previous landlord references. No smoking.