This home has been newly updated with new vinyl floors, paint and revitalized bathrooms. Located in a fantastic, inner city neighbourhood that has easy access to schools (Audrey Buchanan Elementary School, Saint Joseph Elementary & Junior High, Ecole de la Rose Sauvage, Rosemont, Cambrian Heights, Highwood & James Fowler Highschool), Confederation Park, multiple bike paths and a wide variety of restaurants, grocery & convenience stores. Easy commute to downtown, SAIT, U of C, the airport, and Deerfoot Trail. Walking distance to a wide variety of public transportations stops including, #2, #3/301, #20, and #38.
Things you’ll want to know;
● Located on a quiet street
● 3 bedrooms downstairs PLUS an office (or additional bedroom) on the upper level
● Open concept kitchen and dining room
● Spacious full bathroom downstairs, half bath upstairs
● Large fenced backyard with new sod
● Lots of street parking available
● Washing machine & dryer included
● No Pets/Non-Smoking
Notice Regarding Virtual Showings
Hope Street is aware that many renters prefer not to visit our properties during the coronavirus crisis, and we have prepared the following youtube virtual tour:
Additionally, please note that we are happy to provide you with online applications and approvals so you will not be required to meet physically in person until you move in.