Innercity Charmer with a fenced yard and single Garage, Walk into this two story home with a developed Basement and you'll feel the warmth of this well designed home. With a Bright Kitchen backing onto the deck in the west facing backyard to the Vaulted Ceiling in the Upper bedrooms. Put this home at the top of your list to view asap.
· Address: 2209 16th St SE (Inglewood is the community)
· Type: Single Family Home
· Built in: 1992
· Bedrooms: 3 upstairs and 1 in basement
· Bathrooms: 3+1 (the Master has a full ensuite, there is one full bathroom upstairs and one in the basement, and there is a small washroom on the ground floor)
· Floor space: 1400 ft2 (the basement is also fully developed which adds about another 700 ft2 to this)
· Flooring: Hardwood throughout the main level, fully carpeted 1st floor and basement
· Large sunny kitchen with an island/breakfast bar
· All of the rooms upstairs have large cathedral ceilings
· The master bedroom has a skylight
· The basement is fully finished including a family room, bedroom and full bathroom.
· There are both front and back decks with a hottub on the rear deck
· There is a single detached heated garage
· The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac
· Excellent location for Calgary. There is also public transit at the end of the street with frequent bus services downtown (takes about 15 minutes on the bus to get to downtown)
· The area is great for kids.
· It is very close (2 minute walk) to Colonel Walker School (http://www.cbe.ab.ca/schools/view.asp?id=600)
· There is a park and community garden at the end of the street. Inglewood community association has a hall in this park and there is a full size outdoor ice rink in the winter that is maintained by local volunteers.
· Inglewood is definitely one of the nicer areas in Calgary to live and has an historic main street. There are always lots of family events going on: http://www.calgary-inglewood.com/
· There are shops, restaurants and grocery shops within a 5 minute walk (along 9th ave), and a gas station at the end of the street with small supplies.
· It is near the river and the zoo is close.
· Inglewood bird sanctuary is within walking distance (http://www.calgary.ca/CSPS/Parks/Pages/Locations/SE-parks/Inglewood-Bird-Sanctuary.aspx?redirect=/inglewood+bird+sanctuary+and+nature+centre)
· Easy access to Deerfoot and the airport.